Education, Games, Adventure, Action
Endless running fun with the Wild Kratts! Run, jump, fly and swim through the rainforest, desert and the snow in 24 action-packed levels. Rescue animals, and protect them from villains.
Learn about animals and their habitats while using problem-solving skills to save them. Choose different Creature Power suits, each with their own abilities, then rescue wildlife and collect information about them in the Creaturepedia!
JOIN THE WILD KRATTS
• Play each level as Chris, Martin, or Aviva - each with their own unique Creature Power Suits
• Activate awesome Creature Powers to rescue animals and avoid obstacles
• Explore three unique areas – the South American Rainforest, Australian Outback, and snowy North American forest
• Challenge Gaston Gourmand, Donita Donata, and Zach Varmitech to ensure the safety of animals everywhere
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
• Use problem-solving and arcade skills to unlock 42 Creaturepedia entries full of fun animal facts to keep kids engaged and learning
• Rescue and learn about animals like the bald eagle, hawksbill sea turtle, kangaroo and many more!
• 24 replayable levels containing 3 Villain challenges
• Adjustable runner speed to ensure appropriate difficulty for all age groups
• Earn stars for completing each level, collecting pawprints and rescuing animals
It’s your turn to go to the creature rescue! Download and start saving animals today!
Wild Kratts Rescue Run is based on the PBS KIDS series WILD KRATTS, produced by the Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Media Group, and designed to extend the series’ science curriculum.
For more learning adventures with WILD KRATTS, visit pbskids.org/wildkratts. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit pbskids.org/apps.
About PBS KIDS
Wild Kratts Rescue Run is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.