How exciting! Little Kitten gets invited to a Dress Up Party! ...but the way there is full of little incidents waiting to happen. Pack Little Kitten's backpack to make it to the party safely. Can you remember every item he needs? Don't worry, if things go wrong Little Kitten will always come back so you can care for him: clean and dry him, draw him a map, powder his fleas, put on his special cat-raincoat and much more.... with your help he'll make it!
• 10 Adorable mini games where you care for Little Kitten when things go wrong:
- Powder and brush out the fleas.
- Blow dry Little Kitten and put on his funny raincoat costume and booties.
- Carefully remove the Cacti from Kitten's fur.
- Shapes learning game: oh dear the present fell down, can you get all the sweets back in the tray where they belong?
- Show Little Kitten the way through various mazes.
- Wash off the mud and dry kitten with the towel.
- Give Little Kitten water and food when his tummy grumbles.
- Take funny photos with your favorite furry pal! He can sit on your shoulder, rub noses with you and more!
- Cool his bruises and bandage him
- Creative Costumes: Mix and match all sorts of accessories and costume items to create your own outfit for the party!
• Choose your own path to the party, influencing the story-line on Little Kitten's journey.
• Long-term fun and 'Memory' challenges: every time you remember the items for Kitten's backpack you earn 'Golden Fish', with these you can unlock more great costumes like: Dinosaur, Safari-Cat, Police-Cat, Lion & finally Super-Cat!
• App Learning Aspects: Memory, Shapes puzzle, Mazes, Creative Costume Design.
For children 5+ years old
We are a German based studio and the creators of the Little Kitten brand. We develop high-quality apps for children aged 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and place great importance on creating child-friendly products that enrich our children's lives and promote learning. We work with selected highly skilled artists from around the world to produce outstanding products, because kids deserve the best!