Welcome to the all-new Noggin, the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted characters your kids know and love. Noggin is brought to you by the experts at Nick Jr. with 30+ years of experience creating playful learning for preschoolers. When you subscribe to Noggin you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of educational games and activities for kids ages 2+ developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,500+ ad-free full episodes and exclusive shorts of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig & Bubble Guppies — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for your preschooler:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Totally safe. No ads, ever!
• Easy for kids to navigate so they can find their favorites without frustration
• New content added weekly!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• Videos & games for hours of fun
• Your child’s favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Download videos so kids can watch & play them while offline or on the go!
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books featuring kids' favorite characters
Start Your Free Trial Today - cancel anytime
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month when your trial ends
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Cancel your subscription in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
Noggin collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data). User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services.
For users residing in the EU, Noggin may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement:
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
Noggin offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.